Saturday, May 29, 2010

Friends

I must say I've made some really nice friends since moving here, today was spent helping our friends move home and what day it was, hubby and I have viewed many homes over the past few months but due to certain circumstances we cant buy yet, one of the houses that we really liked was bought by our friend AS and CS and family, i still have photos on my phone from when WE viewed it!!!!!!!!! The day went like clock work, many turned out to help and they were overwhelmed by that...it sure made light work of the task- well i say light work that's not entirely true I'm aching from head to toe but it was worth it to see them move in their new abode. the day went fast, fuelled by coffee, Timmi's and pizza, this was followed by an afternoon nap and boy did i need that. I'm proud of my achievements today.

"The only way to have a friend is to be one."
     Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 comment: