Monday, December 6, 2010

Feeling down today :(

today wasn't the best of days *sigh* i have resided myself to the fact that we will not be visiting family back in the UK anytime soon, its just too expensive what with the flights, the dog kennel fees etc etc, i spoke to mum using skype and it was a nice surprise that my brother was there too, so nice to hear their voices but its not the same as needing a hug!

I remember this empty feeling from last Christmas its just terrible, i know its gonna take alot to get through another festive season without seeing them even though Canada is where we feel we belong. To our new friends here in BC, i will be counting on you for diversional therapy !

On a happier note MR E.R bought me a bird feeder, its hung right outside the dining room window, i have always loved bird watching from being a little girl, so was my delight to see the most colourful woodpecker on my feeder today *grin* until i realised how much it could eat !!!!!! so i shall be going to the store tomorrow for a SACK of bird feed.

I also found my guest bed ...it was under the mountain of ironing i had but alas its done, i even had time to make Christmas cards for my in-laws.

for the past few nights its been 'Movie' night in the E.R household... i can highly recommend Eclipse for those who have not seen it but i disliked the Expendables....it was just has been actors trying to look like they are as good as they use to be highly disappointed. Tonight's choice by Mr E.R is 'The Sorcerer's Apprentice' which I've been waiting to watch, so on that note off i go to get ready for the movies :)

have a wonderful evening all

Mrs E.R x

No comments:

Post a Comment