Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Energy Lackluster

Well i still haven't found the spring to put into my step I've done nothing but lounge around since i finished work, face book seems to take over and its a bad distraction not to mention boring at times. I promised myself i would go back to the gym today after 2 years of absence ...did I? NO! I'm looking for a good excuse but alas cannot find one (wasn't for trying) anyway a girl cant go to the gym without appropriate foot attire! there an excuse...which will be addressed tomorrow.

I have become obsessed with checking the immigration website or my emails to see if a decision has been made on our permanent residency application....it still says 'in process'' this is very annoying they started to process our pack on August 19th!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the more there are no changes the more desperate i am becoming.

I went to the mail box today, the first time in a week- didn't find anything from the immigration people but got a wonderful surprise from family back home in the UK....... Christmas cards, Colman's casserole mixes and letters which was so nice, as usual i cried, hubby was asleep at the time so he doesn't know they have arrived, i haven't opened cards from his side of the family.... i thought i would let him do that. Depending on the Canadian postal service i'm hopeful family should receive theirs before Christmas.

So here are a few snaps of the contents:


 This card is from my in-law's it is so cute i love it, it has a very festive story inside its that long its like a book.............love it Tony and Sandra....its a keeper!


These are a few of the Colman's casserole mixes my mum sent us, you can get them in BC from the 'English' Store at $4 each!!! which I refuse to pay so its a bit of luxury when mum sends em over especially in winter, Walmart is the same franchise as Asda in the UK.


And these are the Christmas cards from my side of the family, the Rudolf one is what my mum sent to the 'pets' Molly our chocolate lab throws her head back when she howl's at you for attention, we all find it hilarious and of course Winni the pooh was perfect for me i love all the characters especially piglet! cute......thanks again family you are missed so much we both love you all, have a fab Christmas and new year from me n hubby (and the pets) .

No comments:

Post a Comment