Sunday, February 13, 2011

Absence makes the heart grow fonder

So i was reminded by my co-worker whilst on night shift last night that its been 2 months since i updated my blog, so just for you RK and because BS asked so nicely here we go.............

Work has been as crazy as ever but i still love my job and always will, nursing is so rewarding (most of the time) and I'm proud to work with amazing people.

Christmas, New year and January flew buy ! I have no idea what I've been doing this last few months but it must have been something, ohhh yes that's it my new hobby ... scrap booking which I'm enjoying, I've almost finished the one of my step-children and about to move onto the vacation one of me and hubby in Greece.

we finally got around to booking flights for my brother and sister in law and their youngest daughter, they visit for 2 weeks in July and were super excited, she is my BFF!!!!!!! My mum is returning in August for 3 weeks, I miss her so much.

We are still no closer to hearing about our permanent residency but we did get mortgage approval last week, shreeeeek - we have to have signed the deal by march 18th or the mortgage duration drops, SO PRESSURE, you better believe it ! but its exciting, we cant wait to go looking in fact we have seen 1 property which we liked, woodland setting and we go looking at another 5 tomorrow.

Apart from all of that life in Canada is still as good as it was 18 months ago- if not better

bye for now oxo

3 comments: