Saturday, May 28, 2011

Scrapbooked a page

Its been a while since i have made use of my new office/scrapbooking room, i just dont seem to be able to find the time, patience nor the inspiration these days. I promised myself an hour today no matter what, so after arranging my shelving with my Beauticontrol gift baskets...... which i think look pretty dont you?



I found my inspiration for this scrapbooking page from my four legged furry friends, they love to pose for the camera, they bring such joy to my life and at times my chocolate Lab actually thinks she's 'the boss'. 


The rest of the day was hectic as usually with cleaning, laundry blah, blah, blah. We are going to see the vintage car show tomorrow in Abbotsford, an opportunity for the boys to drool over the cars and hopefully we should return with some good photos, just hope the weather is nice!

Kae

No comments:

Post a Comment