Saturday, May 14, 2011

Weekend again

why why why does weekend go so quickly? and did i mention it always seems to rain on my days off.

I miss having 5 days off together, now i work five together and just get the two off, i don't have any me time how depressing, anyway i was determined not to spend Saturday in bed !

i was up with the lark, busy busy, off i went to the recycle bank and in returned got $10.20 for my 'empties' in the savings it went.

i treated myself to a caramel latte and chocolate chip muffin whilst waiting for Costco to open then got impatient and spent 2 hours in home sense, i just love that shop.

i bought some nice pics and a large mirror, yet more towels. I saw a couple of cute lamps may have to go back for them tomorrow :)

spent the afternoon preparing dinner and cleaning the man cave! enuf said.

hope its not raining tomorrow i have an urge to be gardening.

No comments:

Post a Comment