Saturday, November 27, 2010

Dec the halls !

So its that time of year again...yeah you got it when the snow falls and people either dont care about the risks of winter driving or they drive like they do if they were walking in it !  I have to say my experience of some canadian drivers leaves me steaming at the ears and thats during the summer, let alone in the winter time, not care in the world for their own safety let alone anyone elses, it drives me insane - pardon the pun ! you only have yourself to blame so if your behind me when im driving you'll notice i go S.L.O.W.L.Y not to annoy you to ensure I'M safe as i hate driving in the winter, us UK folk are not accustomed to driving in such conditions and ohhhhh was a pleased to be on days off when the snow fell. That day was 'pyjama day' in the Ehglish Rose household :) total Bliss ........... BUT i did have some play time as you can see :


And so after a little fun with the girls and the pretty surroundings it was back in doors to tackle the worst job for me yeah you got it ....... PUTTING UP THE TREE !

think i did a good job though ... whatta ya think?



Even Molly and Velvet wanted to join in the festive fun !
And we have light !

No comments:

Post a Comment