Monday, April 18, 2011

NEW HOME !

The last month has seen me and hubby move house, yippeeeeeee the time finally came where were able to call a house a home and we are thrilled with our choice. Its the first time we have moved into a place that doesnt need to have much updating done, well that was what i thought!!!!! silly me hubby always finds something to play around with.

its been such an exhausting time, what with the move, cleaning the rental and then unpacking all of those boxes...and believe me there were many ! All of the manual work and stress has led to me being quite run down :(  'sighs' im feeling quite sorry for myself as i battle with a migraine that reared its ugly head late last night and my chest infection, urghhhh i hate not being able to perform ! so ive taken some of my remedies to help but not feeling better yet.

Tom (step-son) arrived from the UK 15 days ago, i think he gave me his germs ! he was sick with sinusitis and a chest infection for the first 5 days but he's better since i caught it from him :0 He likes the new house, its so nice to have family together and he is so funny. He's here till september so i plan on him doing the cooking and the housework then he doesnt get bored .

I spent the weekend clearing out the rubbish and recycling where i could and then put the final touches into my office where i have dedicated 1 wall to our wedding, its lovely and im proud of the results........... what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment