Saturday, November 17, 2012

ive been away sooooooo long!!!!!

WOW has it really been 18months since I last blogged, how time flies by and i wish i could say I've been having fun all the time but alas that's not been the case. I will no doubt spend the next 18 months catching up on the last. My last entry back in June 2011 was a few days before the arrival of my Bestie, her hubby and my niece, that was such a long time ago. The 2 week vacation came and went so quickly i found myself at YVR departures in what felt like a blink of an eye, that was such a sad day BUT the fun filled days in between were a blast.

Here are a few photos.....

This is me and my best friend sat at our bar having a few spritzers I'm sure this was the day after they had arrived!!! It felt like we had never been apart, you know that feeling just pick up where you left off, it was great, my hubby is serving the drinks and generally doing a great job of keeping everyone happy

Me and my Bestie...Lindsay
Me and my Niece....Koli

This is Koli one of my nieces, some say she could pass as my daughter, id agree, she is a typical red head! so full of beans and really had a great time in Canada, she was truly the entertainment factor on the trip, took easily to scrap booking and had a great time.

 
 We all went for a few days to Whistler, my favourite place so far, our family was in awe of the scenery, the drive up there alone is breathtaking. We made the usual stops on the way, walmart for supplies and we took them to Brandy Wine Falls, Koli proved she has no fear of heights, they loved the waterfall and the walk down to the lake. Chris took many photos for his album, he has been studying photography at university in the UK so he was able to get some fantastic shots for his portfolio.

On our way into Whistler village we heard the train coming, off the guys go to get some shots and came back with these.... The Rocky Mountaineer!


The rocky Mountaineer




We went around the shops...well it would have been rude not to...Koli found this its one of the stores window displays, the picture doesn't do it justice, the whole Grizzly Bear Skeleton is stood up in the window, the look on her face at the size of it was so funny.




2 comments:

  1. HAHHAHA yeah you and Randi are the same, its been such a long 'rest' but im back!

    ReplyDelete