Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Excitement mounts

I am becoming so excited its beyond words... I have 2 days left to work, followed by a stat holiday which means I get Friday off. It wont be a restful day it will be crazy busy getting the house ready for the following day

Saturday marks the start of my 2 week vacation, its also the day that Chris, Lindsay and Koli arrive from Bolton, UK its there first visit to Canada, first long-haul flight and our first reunion since we emigrated 2 yrs ago.

I completed the itinerary but cant post it on here because Lindsay would see it but its going to be a lot of driving, sight seeing, eating, drinking, laughter and moments to cherish, i really am about to burst with excitement

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's been MONTHS since you last posted. What have you been up to?

    ReplyDelete