Tuesday, June 28, 2011

busy busy bee

WOW today was so busy at work, needy patients, too much to get done with too little time, the team pulled together as usual and i think by the time i was leaving it had settled down. It really bothers me that it can get so acute and my co-workers miss breaks because we step up to the mark and always put the patients first, but I'm conscious of the fact we all need to look after ourselves to be able to sustain the crazy times. I'm so grateful to the team on the shop floor, as the PCC i really do try to help out where i can. being forever mindful that my own jobs in the new role are mounting, but there is that inbuilt thing in me that feels the patients come first and paperwork etc has to take a back seat.

I was fit for nothing when i got home so i was so happy when hubby said, here babes put your feet up, dinner is almost ready ... i did as i was told :)

No comments:

Post a Comment