Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June it is :)

Well we have entered the 6th month of 2011 ALREADY! whilst im pleased about this for many reasons I just cant help wondering where January to the end of May have gone?

Like my fellow bloggers, June seems to be popular, it signifies new growth and a sense of warmth and happiness to me, the summer blooms are starting to grow in my garden, there is that humid storm like presence in the air and people seem to have shook of the winter blues.

Its my hubby's birthday this saturday, we have a few things planned for the weekend. Then its fathers day in Canada and the UK and then at the end of june its my brother-in-laws birthday. June also means its 4 weeks till our family arrives for vacation and i cant wait.

Till then my life remains hectic, exhausting, but fun at the same time.

OHHHH YEAH and its the time for the Canucks to bring home the Stanley Cup !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment