Sunday, June 19, 2011

This morning i spent my time doing chores! hate the chores theyre so boring but necessary, they usually involve laundry, cleaning, the dish washer and my morning involved all three, i feel im forever cleaning up after other peoples mess!

Hubby painted both the bedrooms today in super fast time, one of them went from pink to a caramel colour, the other from an aqua to a fern green, both look way better than they did.
I told my hubby there were chores i wanted done before our visitors arrive on july 2nd, he rose to the challenge and i would say a third of them are done.

I got to play with the power washer today and after bleaching the upstairs deck i got to power wash it and i did a good job.

I even managed to make a fathers day card, tom was surprised i had such talents, i just giggled.

The afternoon was spent eating chicken tikka masala and naan bread, going through all my photos and then watched a movie - 8 mile with Eminem - hubbys choice not mine.

A happy fathers day all round i would say :)

No comments:

Post a Comment