Sunday, June 5, 2011

the most fun!

It was my hubbys birthday yesterday, we went white water rafting ! We were fed breakfast at Chilliwack River Rafting which is on Chilliwack Lake Road, BC. The staff were nice and welcoming.

so after the pancakes and coffee the fun began trying to get into our wet suits- ive not laughed that hard in a long time, the clothing we were given hadnt dried from the previous day and had a distinct smell of sweat mixed with mold :(  ohh the joys. We boarded the yellow bus with a few other people and the drive was a long one to the river bank to launch

The safety drill was not fun it proved the dangers ahead and then it was off we go lets see who can fall before getting in the raft, disappointingly no one did he he he.

I cannot begin to explain the fun we had - I laughed the whole 14 kilometers and i had a korean child behind me who cried all the way down and almost got hypothermia !!!

Hubby listening to the safety drill
Before we set off








 
On Entry

We did a second run through the area which was the worst, the korean family didnt come with us, I sat at the back to give the guys more room and OMG I had to hang on for dear life! I nearly came out the back of the raft.
On Exit



We survived... high 5 team !


Are all three of us sore this morning?

YOU BET WE ARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment