Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

Well its Christmas Eve! this time last week I had picked up a night shift for this very night, kerching in the pocket but at what cost of being at home with my hubby, instead I'm here blogging. I spent the day navigating through insane traffic, bought a few things from over the border, got the last few items for Christmas dinner and couldn't wait to get home and put my feet up....did I? NO!

I was in the kitchen practising my baking skills, more cookies :) the hubby seems to like them, i prepped all the veg for Xmas dinner and herb rubbed the meat for tomorrow. Wrapped the last few items for the hubby, and then i poured myself a lovely spritzer and skyped with the sis-in-law for an hour.

Ive had the urge to watch a really good Christmas movie, but could i find one no, we ended up watching 'Finding Nemo' such a great movie! nemo is such a cutie :).

I'm looking forward to tomorrow, I'm skyping with my mum, hope she likes what Santa brought her, then I'm skyping again with the sis-in-law. I also need to email my nephew, hes on tour right now with the navy, do hope they are able to have some Christmas with the troops! I know his girlfriend will miss him not being home for Christmas, i must remember to inbox her.

Well that's all for now, so merry Christmas readers, I hope you've all been good and Santa is kind to you all x

No comments:

Post a Comment