Thursday, December 27, 2012

So i decided to start baking again, I did a few batches of chocolate chip cookies, I didnt use my new mixer, hubby loved the cookies they were a little on the 'done' side I think he tried to make me feel better by saying he likes em like that...LOL!

I made the following on christmas day:

my little GB men! a total of 40 from 1 batch :) aren't they cute?

 
 Then today whilst the hubby was at work I made these:


This cute gift for my two fav doggies was purchased at my fav store HSit came with the cutest bone cookie cutter- just add water and oil ........



 


 Cut out and bake for 40-50 minutes then cool on a wire tray, the whole batch made 60 cookies :) ............


Then it was time to do a taste test.... as you can see she loved them!

No comments:

Post a Comment