Friday, June 4, 2010

Birthday Wishes

Today is my Husband's birthday, unfortunately I'm doing night shifts over the next few days but we hope to try out the Greek restaurant on Sunday night that we have heard so much about 'The Greek Islands' . We use to holiday at least twice a year in 'Zante' we have fond memories of our vacations there, hopping on our moped and seeking out the secluded little beach coves and taking in the lovely warm sun. We both love Greek food and if they have stifado or kleftico on the menu then hubby will be a happy birthday boy. This time last year we were at our leaving /hubby's birthday party in the UK, so much has happened since that day and I am hoping hubby's 1st birthday celebration in Canada provides him with good memories. I have a few surprises, luckily he will be at work when I get home so I plan to decorate the sundeck, I've hidden his cards from the UK so he thinks he hasn't got any and then it will be off to bed for me.
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mr English Rose! mwah x

2 comments:

  1. ooooh you two will LOVE The Greek Islands! can't wait to hear about all the surprises! happy happy mr english rose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hubby was impressed with his new T-Shirt.... Master BBQ ! it says on it, just something a little fun, i had decorated the house after night shift i might add, with happy birthday banners and on the sundeck as i knew that would be where he would spend his evening and he liked it, just a shame i was working. I think he had rather alot of red wine !

    ReplyDelete