Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What's a girl to do?

Ive been feeling a little fed up since Sunday, we took the dogs out early morning to Allouette Lake at the Golden Ears Park, it was lovely, hubby took some fab photos with his new camera everything was going fine until we were half way home when my truck decides to pull a 'sicky' we took the risk to attempt to get home and she did us proud in getting us that far...thanks Bertha (yeah that is her name) now she is parked on the drive looking very sad as she is poorly and i feel like i have been stripped of my Independence again ! I'm worried that she wont be feeling better by Monday when i have to go back to work .

So since Bertha was rendered 'out of action' I've been doing the usual chores around the house cooking, cleaning, washing and spent 3 hours ironing yesterday. I moan about wanting some me time and when i get it i don't know what to do with myself !!

I have the daily ritual where i check the e-mails, check flights for the kids to come from the UK this summer ( they still haven't reduced in price) then i check facebook and usually catch up with family on their but even that has been quiet this past few days.

I just don't know what i want to do with myself..... I think i might head off into the scrap booking room and see if I can find my inspiration

Bye for now

2 comments:

  1. Oh you are too cute! You're supposed to RELAX, SLEEP, SCRAPBOOK, SLEEP, SHOP, SLEEP, and do nothing on your vacation......... watch a movie, take a nap, buy a new cartridge for the CriCuT.... or you could come in and finish my shift for me! *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kae! I hope trucky is ok! glad she is at the car docs. Come over to my blog and play : the Lovely List!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete