Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ohhh dismay....my truck is sick :(

I bought myself a 'truck' in Feb 2010, I called her Bertha because she is big and beefy its a UK thing to give your vehicle a name but alas she became sick on our way home from our trip to the Golden Ears Park, the mechanics bill is on the large size but I get Bertha back in the morning :) I miss her when she's not parked on the drive in all her glory. Bertha is a 1997 Ford Expedition and her Air-Con decided it wasn't going to play anymore the poor old girl, I'm hoping she will feel like a spring lamb again with lots of energy when I go to pick her up. The garage man has been so nice...which you would expect - he's the one who gets the job done and takes all your money but this man (Jason) drove me home this morning as I had no ride and he's coming to collect me at 9am as he knows I would have to get a taxi to pick Bertha up. I was flabbergasted at this service and I can tell you now - you wouldn't get that kind of service in the UK!!! I made a point of telling the nice garage man this and his reply was 'its the little things that help us keep our customers' well I have a feeling I shall be seeing the garage again in the future and would highly recommend them. Personal thank-you to Paul (H) for suggesting them to me :).

I spent the rest of the morning scrap booking and playing with the cricut machine which I'm starting to like more and more, I managed to get 4 pages done, they need a few more embellishments yet but I'm pleased with my 1st attempts. Lunch time quickly crept up on me - my girlfriend (AS) called and we went out for coffee and a catch up which was lovely.

I spent the evening relaxing with Mr E.R,a glass of wine and the dogs by my side on the sundeck, chatting about our day....... BLISS !

No comments:

Post a Comment