Friday, June 11, 2010

Spring Cleaning...Yuk!

Spring Cleaning is a job I loathe....a strong word I know but I really do hate it......but have to say I find some kind of peace and achievement when its done, this morning was spent bleaching the window frames in our rental, they were a little mouldy but not any more *smiles. Its been a long time I wore bright yellow marigolds and I'm thankful I did because that industrial bleach hurt my eyes and throat....would not have liked in on my skin! It certainly did a good job, I'm pleased with the result.

This afternoon I took a trip back to Best Buy which happens to be my third trip in two days *sighs..... Mr English Rose has been longing for a Digital SLR camera for some time now, he use to enjoy his photography way before we both met and as it was his birthday a few days ago I decided I would treat him, so in between my night shifts I went to Best Buy and managed to get a really good deal on a Canon EOS T2i DSLR 18 Megapixil with Accessory Pack- this included a bag, UV Filter and Battery....after I had bartered and got myself the deal I was told by sales assistant that they didn't have the camera in stock Arghhhhhh, delivery would be that day after 3pm, well I couldn't wait as I was on Nights, so finally got it the day after, hubby was very pleased and shocked....after unpacking the accessory pack my hubby realised that the battery didn't fit his camera it fits the Canon EOS T1i. *huff and after all of that the shop doesn't stock the batteries !!!! not BEST after all. Never mind there is always eBay !!!! so here's me hoping for some amazing photos in the future .

No comments:

Post a Comment