Wednesday, June 30, 2010

today was not a good day

today wasn't a good day at the office i just had to get that off my chest in fact it was totally crappy! way too crazy not enough pairs of hands to do the jobs that needed to be done i wasn't even working where i usually do which sometimes its nice to have a change and it wasn't as bad as where i should have been working! their day was worse by all accounts and it saddens me that my work mates had such an awful day.... i got away from work 30minutes late so arrived home at midnight and as you can see its 01.15 and I'm still wide awake.... ohh 11.15-23.15 shift i DO NOT LIKE YOU and i would be alot happier if you was not part of my life. I have 3 days off now before i return for 2 day shifts and 2 more of them shifts i hate :( on the up side i get to spend Canada day with my hubby who i have missed so much this week.

so i am going to finish my white wine spritzer and try to go to sleep

Goodnight

English Rose

1 comment: